[OccupyCU] ocCUpy trashold [sic]

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Nov 4 19:53:54 UTC 2012

You can't deny that the description "child-killer" is accurate. We know that Obama's secret and illegal drone war has killed hundreds of civilians, more than a hundred of them children.

Even the New York Times and the Washington Post have described Obama's "kill list" and "disposition matrix" (respectively). People who claim to follow US politics can be unaware of these matters only through willful ignorance.

Anyone unhappy with AWARE's opposition to Obama's criminal war are welcome to discuss it

~ [1] on AWARE's <peace-discuss> list; and

~ [2] on AWARE's cable TV show, "AWARE on the Air" (Tuesdays at 10pm on ch. 6 in C-U and <http://urbanapublictelevision.org/livestream>). The program is recorded (unrehearsed) every Tuesday at noon in the Urbana Public TV studios (aka the Urbana City Council chambers), but there will be no recording this Tuesday (11/6) because the space will be in use for a pro forma civic event. We'll resume recording the program at noon on Tuesday 11/13.

In fact if you share our opposition to the war, you're welcome to participate, too. We believe in free speech (and the right to reply).

The task is to build a movement to reverse the US government's economic and military policies - the policies of the 1%.

--CGE