[OccupyCU] Occupy Radio Program HELP Needed !

Stan Waggoner swag901 at ymail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:45:31 UTC 2012

The program was originally to follow the occupy movement WRT abuses by Wall Street, consolidation of wealth by the 1%ers, and (this WEFTie's hope) movement of the Democratic Party to the left.

This was not to be a clone of my show, but rather more involved in the Occupy Movement in general.

As long as the host is within FCC guidelines, this program could continue as a public Affairs type of format.

Stan Waggoner
WEFT PC Chair