[OccupyCU] Wall Street to Wal-Mart: National Occupy Black Friday Event

Stan Waggoner swag901 at ymail.com
Sun Nov 18 15:00:51 UTC 2012

I am trying to get a representative from this group on my Wednesday show.  I will post an intro, if I get a response from them to be on the show.  Some positive caller feedback would be appreciated.  We can go the entire show as far as I am concerned, and Dave, if you, or one from your collective want to co-host, that would be good.

Stan