[OccupyCU] OcCUpy mission statement

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 14:58:32 UTC 2012

I apologize.  I said I wouldn't attend OccupyCU meetings or post, but feel compelled to say something in support of the Palestinian people.
I think there should be something mentioned about their present situation and how they got to where they are in your mission statement.
Without that mention, your credibility is questioned, I believe.
That's all I have to say really, other than mentioning NFU,  the site that I spend most of my efforts on.
NewsFollowUp.com is on track to receive about 38,000 visitors and nearly 90,000 pages downloaded this month from visitors all over the world, a certain percentage I know are grieving for the Palestinians,
Thank you,
Steve Francis
NewsFollowUp.com