[OccupyCU] just two quick questions

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:07:53 UTC 2012

Hello David.  You wrote:

> Just two quick questions.
>
> (1) Is Steve Francis responsible for this page?
>
> http://newsfollowup.com/holocaust_revision_israel_british_rothschild_illegal_imperialistic_grab_of_palestine.htm
>
> "The Holocaust is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind....The
> Nazi's caused the death of 100's of thousands, not millions, and not in
> gas chambers."
>
> (2) Is there anyone on this list who considers such a stance to be
> intellectually defensible in any way, and thinks that Occupy CU stands
> to benefit from association with it?
>
> @%<
My answers:

(1) Yes.  This was not clear to us when Jesse Francis gave his
presentation last week, but has become so since, thanks to Scott Kimball
and to Mike Weissman.

(2)  The group has not discussed it, but I can't imagine that any of us
would support such a statement, nor wish to have OccupyCU associated
with Jesse's web site given what we know now.   I expect that we would
not have favored that association even without statements like the above
- the feeling I got during the meeting didn't seem favorable to the
proposal, and I had other reasons to think this wouldn't be good for us
to do.

(3) I understand that Jesse has since withdrawn his proposal, so the
immediate issue is moot.