[OccupyCU] Holocaust

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:12:42 UTC 2012

Jesse, you keep skipping an important step, the step of drawing a
connection between your holocaust revision and what we in ocCUpy are
interested in.

Susan sent the ideas, desires others expressed; there are minutes from
ocCUpy's 15 months long meetings; none broached an interest in holocaust
revisionism.

On what basis are you asking THIS group your question? multiple notes
indicated to you this past week, we heard your point, nobody is interested.

The attrition implied by your repeating to bring this point is directly
directed against people who have been civil and attentive so far, Ya'aqov