[OccupyCU] just two quick questions

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:36:18 UTC 2012

Jesse, there was NO holocaust discussion in the ocCUpy meeting, nothing to
take out;
the ocCUpy listserv has been often misused via notes broaching issues
people wanted to talk or campaign about, whereby authors of those notes did
not link them to what ocCUpy's projects and minutes were, Ya'aqov

      ya'a*Q*ov ziso | yaaqovz at gmail.com* *| 856 217 3456