[OccupyCU] Walmart - should we try to protest on Friday too, say 4pm Fri north prospect?

Germaine Light lightport at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 23 17:49:50 UTC 2012

Stuart, thanks for all your good work!  We are honored to call you Brother!
We did not find anything in today's News Gazette about last night's Walmart demo.
We agree that today's demo should be called off.  4 people would not be impressive.
That was a nice & diverse crowd last night!

Sent from my iPhone
Gene & Germaine