[OccupyCU] Fwd: FW:

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:57:42 UTC 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Storm, Rachel Lauren <rstorm2 at illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Subject: FW:
To: "rachelstrm at gmail.com" <rachelstrm at gmail.com>

 ** **

*From:* Ed Hawkes [mailto:ehawkes53 at gmail.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:50 PM
*To:* Ed Hawkes
*Subject:* ****

** **

Hi All,****

 ****

I want to let everyone know about an upcoming funraiser to benefit the
TIMES Center, a local homeless shelter for men. The event is called
"Caroling for a Cause", and is scheduled for Friday December 7th from 6pm
to Midnight, and will be located in downtown Champaign around the area of
Big Grove Tavern on Main Street. They are looking for musicians and singers
to entertain, and to help lead people in singalongs. It does not
necessarily all have to be holiday music. Even if you aren't a musician or
singer you can attend the event and participate. If you are interested in
performing, or leading some singing, please contact me at oltime1 at att.net,
or you can call me at 493-4654. TThis could be a way to promote yourself,
or your organization. They are of course looking for people to donate to
the cause as well. They will be collecting donations at the event. ****

 ****

Thanks,****

 ****

Ed Hawkes****

 ****

Full Disclosure: I am employed by Community Elements, the organization that
runs TIMES Center.****

 ****