[OccupyCU] Strike Debt and Rolling Jubilee Info

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 18:14:22 UTC 2012

All,  I mentioned the Frontline program airing first tonite Re corporate $'s in Montana, might be worth cking out. To see how for PBS goes .

Thanks for sending these links, I have been meaning to look in to them.

RE some of the discussion re list use, I have heard there was more after I left. Let's not delete anyone from the list without real due cause, such as threats etc. Delete the comments unread like I do. If you feel like you need to respond, take it off the list.

My two bits

Good trip to Amy's talk, still hoping to see her in St L

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!