[OccupyCU] April 11 Meeting to Bring Citizens United Resolution to the County Board

pat.simpson at comcast.net pat.simpson at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 01:36:23 UTC 2013

Hi Colan,

I am terribly sorry - I have been so busy lately that I am "zipping" through my email and not reading it well. I was at the IMC at 6 tonight and when no one showed up, I went over to the County Board Mtg. - somehow I thought the issue was going to come up tonight. I stayed for the whole meeting, but no dice.

Then came home and just now checked the email again. So I missed the meeting at the CPL, but hope you can fill me in at some point.

Pat.