[OccupyCU] Fwd: Room Request Confirmation

Germaine Light lightport at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 23 17:16:14 UTC 2013

Mother Jones Fans!
Attached is an invitation & response form for the Oct 26 Mother Jones Dinner in Springfield, $30/dinner, Bill Fletcher speaking!
I am also interested in staying overnight for the Memorial on Sun at Mt Olive cemetery.
We could have 2 cars, one for overnighters, one for those returning Sat night.
If we have 10 going we can reserve a table.
So far 3:  Eva, Gene, & I.
Who else will ride for Mother?

Sent from my iPhone
Germaine