[OccupyCU] Fwd: Join SUTC for a meeting in Catlin

s.hansen at comcast.net s.hansen at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 16:39:01 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jonathan Ashbrook" <jonashbrook at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2013 9:06:53 PM
Subject: Join SUTC for a meeting in Catlin

Hello everyone!

We had a great chat with some local residents at the Brick Street Cafe last week in Sidell to update them on Sunrise Coal's progress in attempting to move forward with their proposed Bulldog Mine.

You have another chance to meet with other local residents this Wednesday (12/4) at 7:00pm at the Catlin Library.   With recent water sales, land sales, and Sunrise Coal's evolving plan regarding their permit, come and hear what has transpired.

Invite a friend - we hope to see you there!

    * Catlin Library ( 101 Mapleleaf Dr.):  Wed, Dec. 4th, 7:00pm

Sincerely,

Jonathan Ashbrook for Stand Up to Coal

www.standuptocoal.org