[OccupyCU] Save the date - January 8, 2014 - Stand Up To Coal in Homer

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 21:04:30 UTC 2013

Fwd: Save the date - January 8, 2014
From:
s.hansen at comcast.net
Date:
12/20/13 9:15 AM

To:
centraliljwj <centraliljwj at yahoogroups.com>, occupycu-bounces
<occupycu-bounces at lists.chambana.net>

*From: *"Jonathan Ashbrook" <jonashbrook at gmail.com>
*Sent: *Friday, December 20, 2013 6:51:25 AM
*Subject: *Save the date - January 8, 2014

*Happy Holidays*

We at Stand Up To Coal would like to wish everyone a safe and happy
holiday season, wherever you are in the world.

In the last year we have had some setbacks and some victories.  The
victories would not be possible without the help of so many concerned
voices.  Please join us in the coming year, continuing to raise your
voice in opposition to the proposed Bulldog Mine.

*Save the date - January 8, 2014*

On Wednesday, January 8 we will hold a meeting in Homer to update
everyone on Sunrise's progress and their new permitting plan.  Please
consider joining us and bringing a friend who may not have attended one
of our meetings in the past.