[OccupyCU] Yoga and Meditation for Activists

Dada Vedaprajinananda dada at dadaveda.com
Fri Feb 8 16:19:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

Every Friday I offer a free yoga-meditation class at 7:00 PM at the Ananda Liina Yoga and Meditation Center, 2308 North High Cross Road, Urbana 61802. The class consists of simple yoga postures, deep relaxation, chanting and meditation. It is a good way to wash away the tensions of the week.  Beginners are welcome.

Also, once a month we have an introduction to meditation workshop.  The next one is tomorrow , Saturday February 9, from 10:00 to 1:00 PM. There will be instruction in meditation, three short periods of meditation, simple yoga postures and deep relaxation. Like the yoga class this event is free of charge (though donations are accepted).  If you want to join the Saturday workshop call to reserve your place (217-344-6386). More information about these events are available online at www.anandaliina.org

I look forward to seeing you at one of these events, today, tomorrow or in the near future.

Sincerely,
Dada Vedaprajinananda