[OccupyCU] Obama

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 21:00:09 UTC 2013

For those of you who believe the Obama birth certificate, Social Security # and Selective Service registration problems are a joke and a waste of time, the US Supreme Court decided on Jan 9, 2013 to review the case presented by Dr. Orly Taitz.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/orly-taitz-birther-supreme-court_n_2443077.html

Evidently the US Supreme Court, specifically John Roberts, pushed the case through and it is now going viral on the internet even without the MSM reporting it ... yet.   http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/   ... Maybe the SC just wants to put the issue to a final rest, but if that's the case it will cause a big stir at least till February.  There have been numerous attempts to make it go away and they have all failed.

Because of this and other issues my website http://www.newsfollowup.com/index.html  is also riding the wave.  I will get 40,000+ visitors viewing about 95,000 pages this month.

We all have our beliefs, and work hard in different ways to hopefully make a difference.

Steve Francis
NFU