[OccupyCU] [Peace-discuss] Online activism...

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 00:20:41 UTC 2013

	* Its going to take me a while to find the article, but the jist of it was there was not enough time (around 18 months) or resources to kill millions of Jews in gas chambers.  There were only six 'gas chambers' in operation, that had to be cleaned, evidence of gassing removed, reloaded... etc.  If you just do the math, the author proved it was an impossible event, even if they operated 24 hours a day, 365 days a year without fail.  Makes perfect sense.
	* The link below is now defunct but I copied this from their sight about 2 years ago.
	* 1947 USAFilms The World Almanac for 1947, (holocaust) in quoting figures supplied by the American Jewish Committee states that the world Jewish population in 1939 was 15,688,259. The New York Times of February 22, 1948, stated that the world Jewish population ranged from 15,600,000 to 18,700,000, excluding some 600,000 to 700,000 living in Palestine. How could the Jewish population have increased so rapidly after losing six million during World War II? Walter Sanning, the author of Dissolution of European Jewry, says that no less than 2,200,000 Jews had emigrated out of Europe leaving 2,847,000 Jews residing there at the height of the German occupation in June 1941. After the war, 3,375,000 Jews, according to the Red Cross, applied for holocaust reparations. This figure included many of the emigrants. Thus, the actual number of those who died at the camps from all causes ranges between 150,000 and 300,000.
	* I can find hundreds of articles just like this to counter all the BS from Zionists.   Follow the money.  Who benefitted from the holocaust.
	* We could go on and on and never resolve this.  Neither side will ever give any ground any more.
	* sorry for the bullets...no time to remove them...
	* The real point now is that the world is waking up to Zionists and they are scared.  They are desperately trying to restart the peace talks with the Palestinians.  They don't have control of the internet like they do the MSM.  There demise has begun.  They have peaked.  We can smell you out when you defend wars, diminish the importance of 9/11 Truth and try to distract us from the truth.