[OccupyCU] Local effort to demonstrate against NSA intelligence overreach

Ryan Latvaitis ryan.latvaitis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 04:17:26 UTC 2013

My name is Ryan Latvaitis, and I'm contacting you to make you aware of a
local effort to demonstrate non-partisan disdain for the egregious behavior
recently made public by Edward Snowden, an intelligence contractor for the
National Security Agency.  These revelations were published by Glenn
Greenwald of The Guardian.