[OccupyCU] Meditation Lecture tonight, Radio Show Saturday, Seminar Sunday

Dada Vedaprajinananda dada at dadaveda.com
Tue May 7 15:49:59 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Tonight at 7:00 PM I will give an Introduction to Meditation Workshop at the Urbana Free Library. This is a good opportunity to learn how to meditate and start doing it immediately. The event is free of charge.

On Saturday May 11 my friend and colleague Dada Maheshvarananda will be a guest on David Johnson’s Illinois World Labor Hour on WEFT at 11:00 AM.  He will speak about his book “After Capitalism: Economic Democracy in Action,” cooperatives in the USA and economic, social and political events in Venezuela where he is currently living.

On Sunday May 12 I am offering a Meditation Intensive for Beginners. It starts at 10:00 and ends at 1:00 pm. It will take place in the beautiful and quiet Ananda Liina Meditation Center (2308 North High Cross Road, Urbana 61802), and will consist of three guided meditations, a short session of gentle yoga postures and deep relaxation, and tips on getting established in a daily practice of meditation. The suggested donation for this event is $30.  Call 217-344-6386 to reserve your place.

Best Wishes,
Dada Vedaprajinananda