[OccupyCU] some practical tips for a new friend in town?

yael j,v beryae27 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:58:42 UTC 2014

The red herring is hiring for a line cook/register person 20-30hrs/wk, I
believe asap.. and he is welcome to get his mail here at the Catholic
Worker House, if need be. That's one of the services we offer to the
community along with access to our phone/showers/washer&dryer/living room.
Hope this helps,

Yael