[OccupyCU] 62 percent of voters oppose giving President Obama “fast track” authority over the TPP.

David Johnson via OccupyCU occupycu at lists.chambana.net
Tue Sep 2 23:54:49 EDT 2014

It comes as no surprise that the American people are not fooled by these
irresponsible trade agreements. According to a bipartisan poll (
fasttrackpoll.info <http://fasttrackpoll.info/>), 62 percent of voters
oppose giving President Obama “fast track” authority over the TPP. With
fast track, Congress would not be allowed to make any changes to the
deal before it’s signed.

  Trade Agreements Hurt Jobs And Wages

1cwa
Resist! <http://www.popularresistance.org/category/resist/> Food Safety