[OccupyCU] My song is in a Songs for Peace Competition

Dada Vedaprajinananda via OccupyCU occupycu at lists.chambana.net
Mon Sep 8 18:40:58 EDT 2014

Dear All:

Some years back I wrote and recorded a song "No More Blood, No More
Tears." The title of the song is based on a remark made by  Yitzhak
Rabin  after signing the Oslo Accords in 1993. He said "enough of blood,
enough of tears."  The song is now entered into a competition of peace
songs, and you can listen to it online and, if you like it, vote for it
at this link:http://bit.ly/1tRP5Yx

The winner of the competition will be announced in June 2015 and it will
be decided by a panel of judges along with online votes.  So far I am
fourth in the voting.

Best Wishes,
Dada Veda