[OccupyCU] looking for new actors for Pester Power!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:33:07 EDT 2015

Hi friends——We’re looking for new and more actors for Pester Power, a 25 minute kid's show for adults to help them to change the world, one pester at a time. There's solar power, there's wind power---and there's PESTER POWER!

We’re going to be performing Pester Power in different venues in Champaign-Urbana in July, and are looking for more kids to perform—they can be anywhere between age 8 to age 15 or 16.

We’ll start performing July 11th at the Urbana Farmer’s Market —the weeks of June 1–11th will be when we’ll do intensive practicing.

It’s fun, it’s meaningful!

Yoo-hoo young actors, come forward! Let us know!

Going
Susan Parenti
Educational Coordinator

The School for Designing a Society www.designingasociety.net