[OccupyCU] [Peace] New Public i out!

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:17:54 EDT 2015

An excellent issue at that. I'm currently reading the article by David Green, "Jewish Voice for Peace and the Prophetic Tradition."

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:35:42 -0500
To: announce-communitycourtwatch at lists.chambana.net; ucimc at ucimc.org; print at ucimc.org; occupyCU at lists.chambana.net; peace at lists.chambana.net
Subject: [Peace] New Public i out!
From: peace at lists.chambana.net

The new issue of The Public i is out now! Gracing the cover is an image by Maya Bauer created for International Women’s Day. Articles include:

-Sarah Lazare on alternatives to war in Syria
-Kristina Khan on community mobilization against a $32 million jail expansion
-Audrey Wells on her favorite screen offerings
-Ryan Kenji Kuramitsu on the Chief and the legacy of white supremacy
-courtwatching, a library in Stateville, prison profiteers, state surveillance
-UIUC med school, elections in India, Jewish voices for Palestine, WEFT
-and more… !!!

Thanks to everybody who contributed! Contact us if you would like to publish in our next issue.

BD--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
briandolinar.com