[OccupyCU] Standing Rock: Benefit House Concert on Saturday December 10

Dada Vedaprajinananda dada at dadaveda.com
Thu Dec 8 17:46:22 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Our 7th consecutive Conscious House Concert will be held on Saturday
December 10 at 8 PM at the Ananda Liina Yoga Center, 2308 N. High Cross
Rd, Urbana 61802

This is a great chance to listen to acoustic music in an intimate
setting and support the water protectors at Standing Rock.

This month we are donating all of the proceeds of the concert to the
water protectors at Standing Rock who are risking life and limb to stand
up to corporate greed and environmental destruction.
This is a donation based event so please donate what you can!!

We will have performances by:

*Elise Jaye*- a solo artist who sings and plays guitar and ukulele. Her
musical style is centered around indie and alternative pop. She is 13
and in eighth grade at Urbana Middle School. She's been involved with
music since she was five, and is a regular performer at the Urbana
Farmer's market. Elise also plays piano, and enjoys performing in
musical theater.

*Twoleggedzoo*- solo violin, ambient electronic soundscapes
www.soundcloud.com/twoleggedzoo <http://www.soundcloud.com/twoleggedzoo>

*Holly Monet*- Singer/ songwriter

*Nicolas Mathew Garcia*- solo guitar, singer/ songwriter
https://nmgarcia.bandcamp.com/ <https://nmgarcia.bandcamp.com/>

Best Wishes,

Dada Vedaprajinananda