[OccupyCU] 1 bedroom in SDaS house available immediately

Dan Stearns daniel_anthony_stearns at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 19:20:46 EST 2016

Hi Susan- not sure if this is helpful for you and SDaS but if you are living in Urbana there is a rent assistance program through the Cunningham Township (on Green St across from the Urbana library) where if you qualify as low/no income you can get up to a $240 stipend per month by working at volunteer places (such as the Habitat for Humanity, which is where I've been working through them) at what amounts to a minimum wage employment of 30hrs a month. So, something to keep in mind for students and creative others in the community like me who for various reasons are having a difficult time finding affordable rentals, etc.

Ok- be well-
Daniel