[OccupyCU] Conscious House Concert, May 21, Benefit for Syrian Refugee Relief

Dada Vedaprajinananda dada at dadaveda.com
Wed May 18 15:32:27 UTC 2016

Dear All,

This is a short message to invite you to our Conscious House Concert on
May 21 from 8-11 pm.  The concert features local artists and will be
held at the Ananda Liina Yoga and Meditation Center, 2308 N. High Cross
Rd., Urbana 61802

Performing artists are:

John Coppess (Country, Cowbody)
Paul Kotheimer (Singer-Songwriter)
Vinny Santanelli (Blues)
Dada Veda (Folk-Spiritual)
John McNally (Ambient Electronic)

Suggested donation is $5 and proceeds will be donated to the Syrian
refugee relief projects of AMURT (in Lebanon and Greece). The concert
will also be the CD release party for my new CD, Trickle on Down.

I hope you can attend.

Best Wishes,

Dada Veda