[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Nigeria: Defending Democracy

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 12 09:17:19 CST 2002

Some of you may be interested in this follow-up on Nigeria.  The last
article concerns more protests of the women on the Niger Delta
against the oil policies of the govt and corporations.  The 2nd
article concerns the Miss World Pageant.

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328
University of Illinois Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive