[Peace-discuss] BBC and war

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 08:16:30 CDT 2003

The BBC has many departments and many different groups.  While some sections
of the BBC are very responsive and supportive to stop the war, ensure
accountability, ensure medical care, ease the sanctions, pursue the lies, and ensure
environmental clean up is completed others are not.  My experience with the BBC
throughout the world from right here to Bush House and BBC head offices
across from Parliament's St. Stevens gate in London over several years is that
response varies by group and individual but overall with validation of information
you can get a lot done with lots of BBC support, more than our primary U.S.
networks. Yes, radio and TV are to diffferent areas, but we have done some very
good documentaries / investigative reports on BBC TV.

doug