[Peace-discuss] Peace Bazaar

Joan Nelshoppen jnelshoppen at insightbb.com
Fri Dec 5 16:58:32 CST 2003

AWARE folks-

If you have time TONIGHT, there is more work to be done.  I'm happy to say
we've received more donations then ever before.  Tonight we are pricing the
donations.  We're working in teams of two so don't worry if you've never
priced before.  We can still use your help!!!   We're also unpacking more
donations that came in today.  Any help you can give would be appreciated.
We'll be working from 6 - 9.  show up when you can for as long as you want.
At 8:30 or 9 pm (whenever everything is priced) we will be holding a
mini-Bazaar sale for volunteers.  Anyone who works tonight or is scheduled
to work tomorrow can come and go shopping a day early.

Please consider stopping by.  Help is needed to get ready.
Peace, Joan