[Peace-discuss] international efforts

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 12:48:04 CST 2003

Berlin , Europe,  12-15  January 2003

we have a dream :

MAKE LAW, NO WAR!!!!!
Globalize Peace and Justice ,
Human - Women rights  and Democracy!!!

International peace bureau, c/o women for peace, Berlin, Germany, Europe :
www.berlin-declaration.org
tel .0049-30-3239543
or: www.ipb.org

dear friends,
congratulations to all your peace and justice action planning!!
I hope the american and british ,russian ,chinese and french  media show it
and let you talk with enough time and good pictures !!!!!
 I hope that you get more support by mayors and members of parliaments!!

please include in your news soon:

peace and justice week in Germany too!!!! We have a dream:
Make law,no war!!

different peace and women and environmental groups will be active in vigils
today, 12.January, in memory of Rosa LUxemburg,

13. January start of peace vigils at the historic church in Leipzig, the city
of Johann Sebastian Bach

then on 15.1. January in memory of Martin Luther King,!!!!
with the Berlin declaration, press conference in Berlin on the
solidarity with the US peace and justice movements !!!
www.berlin-declaration.org

then on 17.1.  Berlin-vigils in solidarity with women peace actions in the
USA,

then on 20.1. we will  start   peace - vigils  at the Brandenburg Gate in
Berlin in solidarity with the peace movement in the USA!!!!!

and a follow up next monday on 27.1. , then each monday evening like in the
traditions of the democracy movements in East Germany 1989-
which led to the fall of the wall  !!!!
peace , justice, women and enviromental debates and actions on globalisation
of peace and justice in the Social Forum in Porto Alegre, Brasil
look:www.attac.org

peace actions till the 15.2.2003, when there will be peace and democarcy and
justice rallies in all big cities in Europe-
Berlin
Rome
Paris
London
Brussels
Madrid
Athens
against a war in Irak,
against the rise of militarism and violence!!!!
Look:www.attac.org-------www.ipb.org----------www.friedenskooperative.de
www.berlin-declaration .org

let us build cooperation of peace and democracy movements which struggle
against the walls of militarism!!!!
the walls of  hate , chauvinism and environmental destruction!!
the walls and the spiral of violence and revenge!!!!
Make good laws, no wars!!!
 Respect human and all women rights in all countries !!!

 Solar energy world wide, no wars on oil!!!

Give the UN time and money and independence of hegemonial and private
interests and risky power plays!

let the UN serve the people`s  of the world !!

Contact: women for peace c/o  international peace bureau, Berlin declaration,
Berlin
c/o Eva Quistorp www.berlin-declaration.org and www.ipb.org