[Peace-discuss] i know i shouldnt be surprised...

msimon at uiuc.edu msimon at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 14 16:20:00 CST 2003

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but, I'm still going to send this along, courtesy of the pro-chiefers.

mike

Hey All

WE SAVED THE CHIEF!!! But the fight is not over.  It is important for us to help elect a Republican candidate to the 103rd State Representative district covering the University of Illinois.

We need volunteers to help blitz neighborhoods.  2:30pm Saturday and Sunday.  If you can do both great, or just one its all the same.  We will provide rides if needed, FREE BEER and PIZZA.

For those of you interested in becoming interns for the most heated campaign in the state, show up for the volunteering, begin your career in politics, and help PROTECT THE CHIEF!

If you will be able to make it, please respond to this e-mail.

Thanks
Andrew Proctor
Deb Feinen for State Rep.