[Peace-discuss] Re: Fahrenheit 911

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 16 13:17:37 CDT 2004

I think we got a pretty good response.  Having the table inside is
great. We just need to make sure that the literature doesn't run out.
Any of us in the neighborhood could just check on it when we have the
chance.  And if we keep some of the literature at the IMC, anyone
could stop by and pick it up.  Although I live near the theater, I
will be away from June 25 to July 3rd.  If they keep the film longer,
I could stop by after I return.

Thanks Jan.

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328