[Peace-discuss] 9/11 film actions

Richard Frazin frazin at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 16 16:48:29 CDT 2004

There does seem to be a consensus  that
the Gill campaign effort is generally consisent with the goals of our group
(as far as I know, there are no AWARE members that prefer Tim Johnson to David Gill).
Sunday's discussion was about official endorsements (including that of Gill), and there
was no consensus on that.   Presenting
both Gill materials and AWARE materials at the table is not the same as an official
endorsement, and I would like to see how many of us support this idea.

Rich