[Peace-discuss] Re: Obama and the anti-war movement (C. G. Estabrook)

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 30 00:07:35 CDT 2005

I think you're right on both points (domestic/war policy,
African American working people), Tom, and I re-read your
article while working on a flyer for Obama's visitation.  The
last point on the flyer was a quotation from the Tribune
article.

Incidentally, Obama's people are worried about that interview.
His press person brought me the reporter who wrote the article
in a somewhat desperate attempt to explain it away ("Well,
attacking Iran *might* be necessary...!"). --CGE