[Peace-discuss] Dr Boyle's impeach bush campaign

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 19:14:55 CST 2005

Dr Boyle is working on the impeachment proceedings and I would like to help him

Maybe we can offer support to him?

    I know for a fact that he no longer has a website and is to busy to maintain a site

and hello to all of you, it is michael walcher here!

I  have been away for a while , and now am quite ready to get back into the mix of things help when i can.

I would really like to see a impeachment campaign and we are lucky to have Dr Boyle living in our community, I say we offer support

Peace ,
Michael