[Peace-discuss] Impeachment Campaign by Dr Boyle

Michael Justin Walcher mwalcher at dtnspeed.net
Sat Dec 24 10:07:51 CST 2005

AWARE:

I am proposing that AWARE offer support to Dr Francis Boyle and his
impeachment campaign

  also, I would love to work more closely with all of you :-) i am not
in town but
plan to return and am wanting to comunicate and work together online

I would like see the AWARE website offer more webtools for communciation

a threaded duscussion forum would really be great for communicating

        I have emailed Dr Boyle and he is in need of assistance

I am proposing that we work with him to create a online impeachment
campaign.

thank you,
Michael Walcher