[Peace-discuss] RE: [Wefta] Coercive harmony at WEFT

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 21 16:08:53 CDT 2005

Thanks, Phil.  Yes, I'm afraid you're right.  I think that's a
symptom of the institutional pathology I'm worried about.
I've been involved with WEFT since I came to C-U, because I
think it's an unusual cultural resource.  But if WEFT were a
person, it would be singing to itself and failing to make
eye-contact.  That's not good.  Perhaps some talk-therapy can
help.  --CGE