[Peace-discuss] Re: Bambenek goes ballistic

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:04:21 CST 2006

No, my experience isn't representative, but I don't make it out to be.
 The difference is, I've talked to many many people to make my
conclusions.

Of course, it's just like an anti-war person to want a critic to die.
Yeah, peace, justice, and kill those fucking cracker conservatives.

Typical.  All you people are is motivated by hate.  Pure,
unadulterated hate.  And you call me a hypocrit... I don't go around
wishing people to die.

I never said no women have been raped, and I say as much in my
column... the AFSC video and your claims makes it sound common-place.

The only one laughing is you... and no one notices because you are
just that over the top you get ignored.

However, keep wishing for me to die.  It shows your true colors.  Just
like John Kerry.

Part-Time Pundit - http://jcb.pentex-net.com
Owner of BlogSoldiers - http://www.blogsoldiers.com
Asst. Politics Editor of BlogCritics - http://www.blogcritics.org