[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Rained Out

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 13:31:26 CDT 2006

Thank YOU for putting it all together again, Carol!

Sorry about the weather!  I thought about you as I
slogged thru the downpour this morning.  Bum luck!

It's such a wonderful display - it's the students who
would have seen it who are really losing out.  But
what can you do?

Better luck next time - you can count on me to help
out any time, just let me know.

Ricky