[Peace-discuss] Re: [CUCPJ Announce] CPRB - how is Thursday?

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:59:31 CDT 2007

At 05:30 PM 6/26/2007, Ricky Baldwin wrote:

>Some of us had talked about meeting Wednesday to
>discuss the upcoming Citizen Police Review Ordinance
>in Urbana.
>
>Since I had not received the draft Urbana ordinance, I
>scheduled a meeting for Thursday at 7pm at the IDF, upstairs.
>
>Is Thursday OK, for anyone who plans to come?

Thursday doesn't work real well for me, but it looks like I'll have to make
it work.

>Hopefully by then we can have a document from
>Champaign as well and talk about them both.

I tried to call Mike LaDue today at his job, but apparently he's out of
town until July 1.  I don't know who else in the City of Champaign to
call.  Has anyone else found out anything about the City of Champaign's
proposal?

John Wason