"Woowoo pilots" was - Re: [Peace-discuss] Pentagon

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 05:40:47 CDT 2007

Well, apparently I have not been unsubscribed - yet.

  You miss the point entirely on the altimeter settings. Don't feel too bad, you're not alone, so did the people who released the black box "data." Whether the "hijackers" reset the altimeter or not is completely irrelevant. However, the people who released the black box data have the aircraft hitting the Pentagon at an altimeter setting of 29.92. But that was not the correct setting, and they (the government officials who clearly fudged the readings,) missed that completely. Oooops, when the altimeter is corrected for the actual barometric pressure at the time, guess what? The plane was too high to hit any light poles OR the Pentagon.

  In other words, because the "hijackers" did not reset the altimeter, and left it at 29.92, it (and the black box,) would have falsely indicated that the plane was flying several stories underground when it supposedly hit the light poles and the Pentagon.

  The altimeter simply could not have indicated the altitude of the Pentagon at a setting of 29.92. That was impossible. Yet the black box data said it did. Somebody's lying.

  The "woowoo" pilots spotted this, not me.

"Chas. 'Mark' Bee" <c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu> wrote:

Surprise! lol Apparently the fact that a terrorist isn't going to
bother with routine resetting of the altimeter skated right past these
'pilots'. Of course, when your own woowoo group is doing its own woowoo
analysis for its pet woowoos, anything goes.

http://www.aeroscholars.org/course-demo1/crs/lec_006/pag-002.php

Now all you need is the same results posted by a non-woowoo site. But I
wouldn't hold my breath:

  But judge for yourself, don't be afraid, Watch This or This