[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] 2008 Presidential Green Party Information

Bill Strutz bill.strutz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:05:12 CDT 2008

Jan & Durl --
       I've passed this offer along to my wife, Jane.

       I want to tell you that I wear one of Bob's "Impeach" button several
times a week, all through the winter and spring.  I wear it at restaurants,
the barber shop, and running all kinds of errands, though not to church.
Some people at church would agree (notably, Linda and Joe Weber) but others
would find it obnoxious to have to face that button without arguing about
it.

       Regards,
                    Bill

On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Jan & Durl Kruse <jandurl at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Grandpa Wahlfeldt was a big fan of Cynthia McKinney. (2008 Green Party
> Candidate for President)
> After he passed away an autographed photo, letter and some campaign
> material from Cynthia arrived for him.
>
> Are you disillusioned with other politicians (such as: Democrats at the
> federal, state and/or local level)?
> If so, I have a limited number of (free) Cynthia McKinney flyers, buttons
> and bumper stickers available in honor of
> Grandpa Wahlfeldt's favorite presidential candidate!
>
> Let me know if you might be interested.
> JAN Kruse

Change of address: Po Box 2455, Champaign 61825
Call me "Gramps" -- Nicholas Solomon Strutz born on 2/21/08 at 7:59 pm, 8
lbs 11 oz