[Peace-discuss] Pearl's Coffee House

Joy jgeo61 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 16:32:40 CST 2008

Hello Karen,

    Thank you for your msg. and I appreciate the attention.  The Center is
an all volunteer non profit organization that provides free or nominally
priced mediation services to folks in Champaign and Piatt counties.  Our
coffee house raises money for our only expense which is liability insurance.
We would love to have you and the group to join us for a truely fun night of
music while working for peaceful resolution of conflicts.

In Peace,
Joy