[Peace-discuss] Fw: 450, 000 Doctors Can't Be Wrong + direct ph number for Congress

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 21:16:40 CDT 2009

Here ya go...

--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfilms.org> wrote:

From: Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfilms.org>
Subject: 450,000 Doctors Can't Be Wrong
To: jencart13 at yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:43 AM

1. Watch the Video
2. Call Congress: (202) 224-3121
3. Donate
4. Digg this video

Dear Jenifer,

When our friends at The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and Herndon Alliance asked for our help we produced this video featuring the doctors your family relies on for care. They are urging Americans to 'Heal Health Care Now'.

Stand with the 450,000 doctors and call Congress to reform health care now: (202) 224-3121.

Brave New Films is also producing its own video, Sick For Profit. If you have a story about abusive health insurance companies, email csprinkle at bravenewfilms.org

Yours,
Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Films team

To ensure delivery of our emails, please add info at bravenewfilms.org to your address book.
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes or RSS. Click here to stop receiving updates.
Brave New Films | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232