[Peace-discuss] Labor's View TV

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Sun Jun 21 12:09:02 CDT 2009

LABOR'S VIEW TELEVISION

URBANA PUBLIC TELEVISON, COMCAST CHANNEL 6

EVERY SUNDAY FROM  4-5PM.

THIS SUNDAY -  EPISODE 1

VIDEOS AND DISCUSSION ABOUT ;

REPUBLIC WINDOWS AND DOORS WORKER OCCUPATION
AND
BIOGRAPHY OF MOTHER JONES

SUNDAY JUNE 21ST  FROM  4 TO 5PM.

( FIRST BROADCAST ON SUNDAY MARCH 22nd )

During the summer months we will be re-broadasting all of our previous episodes, so if you missed an episode or have a particular episode you would like to see again, you will have an oppurtunity to watch it.
We will be back on LABOR DAY weekend ( Sunday September 6th ) with a special Labor Day program and an entire new season.