[Peace-discuss] Re: [Discuss] Schwieghart's quote to WDWS

Melodye Rosales melodye at nitrogendesign.com
Wed Oct 21 20:44:08 CDT 2009

Not trying to debate your quote from MLK 1954, but...

--in 1967 MLKs growing radicalism was made obvious in a speech he made in
Selma: "...For the last twelve years we have been in the reform movement
(but now) we have moved into a new era, which must be an era of
revolution..."

Moving on---I agree with John W,  but once we get that community police
review board----who are they going to advise, provide input to?  Or, would
they simply be there to keep an accurate death toll from the CPD's
aftermath?

I support a citizen's review board and promoting Troy Daniels to the job he
should have had in the beginning---Chief---whether he is perfect or
imperfect----he knows the community and the community trusts him.

Not trying to influence or change opinions----just making points to reflect
on---as we all continue to process the matter...