[Peace-discuss] Will there be an AWARE ad in CCHCC book?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:25:04 CST 2010

An anonymous donor has offered to donate the funds for AWARE to put a
1/4 page add in the CCHCC dinner booklet thingy.

The letter as a whole might be rather small on our 1/4 page.

I will find out if this proposed "ad" might be agreeable to the AD. If
not agreeable to the AD, AWARE might still be interested.

-karen medina

>> I propose Kucinich's letter as the text for AWARE's ad in the CCHCC book:
>> http://kucinich.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Medicare_for_All_Ltr_to_Obama.pdf

believed to be clean.