[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Partial victory against SB 1070.Protest is still on!

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Fri Jul 30 19:44:39 CDT 2010

Yes Karen,

You would be amazed at how prevelant such knowledge and opinions are amongst
blue collar working class people currently in the U.S..
Don't misunderstand me however, there also numerous working class people who
have more reactionary opinions.

The tricky part of course is to be able to meet some of these reaxtionary
people " half way " and find out what effects their lives adversely at the
present time, and to communicate in THEIR language ( so to speak ) what we
all on this list know as to be the REAL realities ( ie. " who's getting rich
and who's getting screwed, how and why ).

David J.