[Peace-discuss] Fw: A.N.S.W.E.R. - Antiwar coalition fined by US government

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:08:40 CDT 2010

RE: ANSWER has been hit with $7,500 worth of fines for putting up anti-war
posters like "US Out of Afghanistan and Iraq Now!" across Washington DC.

Stuart and I were just in Washington DC (March 9 - March 11) and we saw a
few of ANSWER's signs. Most of the posters were closer to China Town, so a
fair distance from the Mall. And many of the glued on posters had been
ripped and/or obvious attempts had been made to remove them or obliterate
them. We recognized them only after spotting one intact poster.

S. has at least one picture of the intact posters we saw.

I hope the demonstration in DC today goes well.

-karen medina

believed to be clean.